I am a Web Manager & Digital Marketer with over 10 years experience, a broad vision and an in depth knowledge of the world wide web. A team player with a great attitude towards colleagues and clients alike.
Below recent work experience and skills.
DESIGN, PLANNING & MANAGING: responsible for an International financial website and all aspects of digital marketing including:
- Day to day web content management & ongoing strategy
- Planning and scoping for the redesign of the business’ global site;
- E-mail campaigns (emarketing);
- Support and interaction with sales teams & product strategists;
- Technology liaison between multiple stakeholders within the wider company to achieve the business’ key digital objectives
- Managing the team’s events (client entertainment and industry conference presence)
- Managing the business’ EMEA editorial presence via industry third party publication (inc. online advertising)
- Product updates publications and visual identity
Tasks & projects:
- Implemented an SEO strategy and paid search campaign for US and International sites;
- Launched a new Global business site with our US counterparts (April 13);
- Business analyst and web manager for TA migration project of the business’ funds (May 10);
- Regular reporting to stakeholders and senior managers on web trends and analytics;
- Implementing a bespoke social media strategy for the business area with the wider firm’s social media group.
- Chair of the internal Network Committee;
- Actively involved with the Charity committee, volunteering and corporate responsibility;
Prior to my last role, I had the role of Channel Manager in the eBusiness group (Firmwide) and Institutional Web Manager.
Technologies & Skills: Content Management, Content Editing, Emarketing, Mobile marketing, Social medial, Content strategy, HTML, XML; video editing; SEO/SEM, event management, employee volunteering.
Prior experience can be provided upon request.